Sunday, August 11, 2013


   


Thought I would post a picture or two of the Louis XVI chairs that I did a few months earlier.





Next is a couple of shots of a modern dining table for Emily Owens. I don't do modern stuff that often but when I saw the wood she selected I had to do it. The species is Quarter sawn Eucalyptus and the pictures do not it justice. It has a twinkle all its own. This is also going to have a band of hammered nickel around the edge of the top and at the base.












Stay tuned working on some really cool projects for the end of the year!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment over on my blog. That drove me to see what you were up to... oh my! You are quite talented. I'll have to rummage around your older posts, and I'll definitely be adding you to my feedly.

    ReplyDelete