Monday, March 9, 2015





My next few posts will be about Mark and Fran Berg's new home.
I met them a few years ago when they where building their Colorado home. I'll have to see if I can find a pic of the Huge French entry doors we did. Along with a couple of other cool pieces made with doors.
For this home, I built couple of pieces and a large built-in cabinet.
 My assistant Gustavo took care of their restoration work. He really worked over their dining table.

We started off with this pair of arm chairs made to match their side chairs for the dining table. 





                                                                         The Pair.











The upholstered version.







                                                                    More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment