Wednesday, June 17, 2015


If you have followed this blog for some time. You will know I have worked with Emily Owens for many years, through some fantastic projects. So it is with deep regret, I have to say these are the last projects we will get to do together. Do to a family health issue she is closing her firm. These are for her beach house. Thanks Emily, it was quite a run! 

I couldn't get the whole top in one pic with my iPhone! I think it was 9' long.


                                       Always loved this detail on Craftsman Style furniture.


                                You have to have a little V groove to catch the crumbs. Right!


The base has some great ironwork that my buds downstairs helped me with. Thank You Ish. 







Next is a Pencil post bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment